PocketMine-MP is a custom server software for the Minecraft: Bedrock family of Minecraft editions (includes Android, iOS, W10 and others).
What features does it have?¶
- A powerful plugin API, which allows you to extend and customize your server far more easily and extensively than any competing server implementations, including the official vanilla server.
- Multi-world support, allowing you to offer a more varied game experience to players without transferring them to other server nodes.
- Performance fit to hold 100+ players (depends on hardware, see the Setup requirements section).
- Continuously updated to support latest Minecraft versions. PocketMine-MP has the longest and best track record of any custom server for compatibility with new Minecraft versions.
- Can’t connect to the server after updating Minecraft
- What does “Opening server on 0.0.0.0:19132” mean?
- How do I add an external server which is not on my network?
- Do I have to open ports in my firewall?
- Can other users connect to my server?
- Do I have to configure port forwarding?
- RakLib Thread Blocked x.x.x.x for x seconds
- Can’t connect to localhost Win10 server with Minecraft Win10 Edition